Please process your order either with Visa or Mastercard.
See below the ordering process explained in a few steps:
Ordering on our site is easy
- Select the product of your choice
- Add the product(s) into the basket by clicking: "add to cart"
- Verify if your shipping address is in one of the countries appearing and click on "Continue"
- The item is in your cart, please choose if you would like to continue shopping by clicking on "Buy More" or if you would like to proceed to payment click on "Check Out"
- Please sign in to your account. If you're new to Element Skateboards, please click on "I am a New Customer" and continue to the next step
- Verify that the details are correct and click "proceed to checkout"
- Please add your card details, take note of the terms & conditions and tick the box to indicate you accept them, then to proceed click on "confirm your purchase"
- The order is in process now and you are about to receive a confirmation email about your purchase order with all the details.
If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888-844-0703.
If you are not satisfied with your Element Skateboards purchase you may return the goods free of charge within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- The customer has a cancellation right without reason with a withdrawal period of 16 days. Please note that the product needs to be received into the Element Skateboard Warehouse within 30 days. The period starts from the day the products are purchased by the customer. Please send the unused product in the original package back. Element Skateboards will only accept the return if the protection has not been removed from the swimwear.
- Should the customer withdraw from the contract, Element Skateboards will refund the customer no later than 14 business days after the receipt of the goods into Element Skateboard's Warehouse.
RETURN CLAIM PROCEDURE
Please see below the return process:
- Complete the Exchanges and Returns section on your online account. To ensure prompt turnaround, all fields have to be completed.
- Pack all returned products with the copy of the invoice in a secure carton or reuse the original packaging. All returned products have to be securely enclosed in a package as the Seller is not able to accept the products if damaged. For wetsuits, the Customer must fold the wetsuit according to the instructions provided directly with the wetsuit.
- Affix the pre-addressed label to the package (the original shipping label has to be covered or removed).
- For security and peace of mind, the Seller strongly suggest sending insured registered post as he is not liable for the lost of returned parcels.